Are you constantly saying the wrong thing around your female friends, family members or significant other?
Let me help you out with nine things most women want to hear…
1. Have you eaten?
2. I ordered you a *insert your favourite drink here*
3. I read your blog post today (I mean, who doesn’t love support?)
4. You look nice
5. Can I do anything to help?
6. I know exactly where we’re going (instead of “I don’t mind where we go, you pick”)
7. That sounds like it’s important to you, let me write it down
8. My mum says hi
9. How was your day? (such a simple question, but you might be the only one to have asked all week)
And here are nine things they don’t want to hear…
1. We’ll just decide when we get there (lack of planning shows lack of interest)
2. Don’t act up (is it just me or is everything classed as ‘acting up’ these days? All I asked was why are you late)
3. That’s why you’re still single (*eye roll emoji*)
4. You don’t need to wear all that makeup (don’t insult my art)
5. Something came up, I won’t be able to make it
6. It’s not that deep
7. Is that what you’re wearing? (Is it not on my body?)
8. We’ll talk about it another time (sneaky delaying tactics are annoying)
9. It’s not my fault that you… (you’re not helping bro)
Bored of reading and want to listen to my voice instead? Check out the latest episode of my radio show, The Grimary School, below.
You can now sign up to my email list to receive my free workbook on how to market your content effectively on and offline: http://eepurl.com/b2rdHP
“He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.” – Proverbs 13: 3